Not all nipple creams are equal and Pluviophile knows that.
As any new mom knows, nursing isn’t as easy as you might think. It’s common to experience some discomfort—particularly sore nipples and dry, cracked, sensitive skin. Applying the best nipple cream for your needs can help. Simply dabbing some on the Pluviophile lanolin free all natural nipple cream will encourage healing from first use, and can make for an all around more comfortable breastfeeding experience, while both you and your baby are safe as the tasteless and odorless all natural formulation help for immediate hydration and protection for your nipples.
Cracked and Sore nipples for breast feeding mothers and last trimester expecting mothers
- First application effect
- 100% natural
- Lanolin free product: No animal fat used
- Safe for your baby’s ingestion – No need to wash off before breast feeding
- Heals the sores and cracks
- Shea Butter: Anti inflammatory, healing properties, repairs the skin
- Coconut oil: For forming a protective and hydrating layer around your nipple
- Olive oil: Anti oxidants, Rich with vitamin E,
- Pro vitamin B5: Hydrating agent
- Beeswax: Forms a protective barrier that protects against moisture that form further soreness or cracks